Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Westerleigh
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the efficiency and flow of your kitchen to maximize functionality, especially in relation to where you’ll be cooking and prepping food.
- Flooring: Choose a durable and water-resistant flooring material that complements your overall design and matches your lifestyle.
- Countertops: Select a material that’s both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Granite, quartz, and marble are popular options.
- Cabinets: Decide on a style and finish that suits your taste and kitchen design, and consider the various storage options for your items.
- Lighting: Plan out a lighting scheme that provides ample illumination for cooking and prep work, as well as accent lighting to highlight features and fixtures.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Westerleigh
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Westerleigh
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Westerleigh
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WesterleighHow To Install An OvenCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?What to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
You Might Also Like7 Modern Backsplash IdeasFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Pick A General Contractor