Guide to a bathroom Remodel in The Bronx
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Assess your bathroom's space to determine what changes can be made to optimize functionality and aesthetics.
- Consider your budget for materials, labor, and permits. Prioritize essential upgrades such as plumbing and electrical work before cosmetic changes.
- Choose materials that are durable and easy to maintain, taking into account the amount of traffic and moisture in the bathroom. Opt for energy-efficient fixtures to save on utility costs.
- Do your research on local building codes and permits, and hire licensed professionals for the job. Make sure to obtain necessary permits and inspections before starting the remodel.
- Think about the future and how your bathroom remodel can add value to your home. Consider features that may appeal to future buyers, such as a separate shower and tub or a double vanity.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near The Bronx
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near The Bronx
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in The Bronx
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in The BronxHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement