The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Materials: Choosing the right materials for your luxury kitchen remodel is key. Consider durable and high-quality materials such as marble, granite, and hardwood.
- Cabinetry: Selecting the right cabinet style and finish can elevate the look of your luxury kitchen. Look for custom-made cabinetry with features such as soft close doors and drawers.
- Lighting: Good lighting can make or break the look and feel of your kitchen. Consider installing a mix of task, ambient and accent lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Appliances: Luxury kitchens call for top of the line appliances that not only look great but also perform well. Consider brands such as Miele, Sub-Zero, and Viking.
- Layout: The layout of your kitchen can make a big impact on functionality and flow. Consider working with a professional to help you create a layout that maximizes efficiency and style.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near The Bronx
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near The Bronx
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in The Bronx
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in The BronxHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023What to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets7 Modern Backsplash Ideas