Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Baychester
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Plumbing: Make sure to consider the location and condition of your current plumbing. If you plan to move fixtures, you will need to alter your plumbing and may require a professional to do so.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential for any bathroom. Consider adding more lighting or replacing fixtures to improve the overall feel of the space.
- Layout: Consider the size and shape of your bathroom when creating a new layout. You may want to move fixtures to make the space more functional or open.
- Budget: Determine your budget before starting your renovation. This will help you prioritize which upgrades are most important and avoid overspending.
- Maintenance: Choose materials and fixtures that are easy to clean and maintain. This will make your life easier and extend the life of your investment.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Baychester
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Baychester
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Baychester
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BaychesterWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Best Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Explore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Pick A General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxNorth CoronaFresh MeadowsAuburndaleBaychester