Guide to a bathroom Remodel in City Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout and Design: Consider the current layout of the bathroom, and think about how you can optimize the space to create a more functional and aesthetically pleasing design. Determine the type of fixtures you want and the placement for maximum convenience and comfort.
- Budget: Figure out how much you can realistically afford to spend on your bathroom remodel project, and stick to your budget. Be sure to account for all costs, including materials, labor, and permits.
- Storage Options: Think about the amount of storage you will need for towels, toiletries, cleaning supplies, and other bathroom essentials. Determine what type of storage options will work best for your space, such as shelves, cabinets, or built-in storage.
- Lighting: Consider the right type and amount of lighting needed in your new bathroom. Determine the best placement for light fixtures, taking into account natural light sources and the overall aesthetic you are trying to achieve.
- Plumbing and Electrical: If you are planning on changing the layout of your bathroom or adding new fixtures, you will need to consider the plumbing and electrical aspects. Make sure to hire a licensed professional to ensure proper installation and compliance with local building codes.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near City Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near City Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in City Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in City Island8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxQueens VillagePelham BayKew Gardens HillsCity Island