Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Clason Point
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Design: When planning a bathroom remodel in Clason Point, consider the design and layout. Is the existing design functional, and if not, what changes need to be implemented to make it work better? Think about the overall style you would like to achieve and how it will complement the rest of your home.
- Space: Bathroom space is often limited, especially in Clason Point apartments. You must consider the available space and how you can maximize it during the remodel. Consider installing space-saving fixtures, such as wall-mounted toilets or pedestal sinks, to free up floor space.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in any bathroom remodel. Consider adding additional lighting fixtures, such as sconces or recessed ceiling lights, to improve visibility and create a warm ambience.
- Storage: Storage is critical in any bathroom, especially in a Clason Point apartment where space is limited. Consider adding additional storage options such as medicine cabinets, built-in shelving or vanity drawers to keep your bathroom essentials organized and easily accessible.
- Budget: Before embarking on a bathroom remodel project, consider your budget. Set your budget before the planning begins, and prioritize the most important elements of your remodel. Make sure you spend your money wisely, prioritizing functionality and quality.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Clason Point
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Clason Point
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Clason Point
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Clason PointMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxJamaica CenterWilliamsbridgeNorth RiverdaleWoodhaven