Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Co-op City
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout and size of the bathroom: Consider the available space and determine if any changes in the layout are needed to make the most of it.
- Bathroom fixtures and materials: Choose high quality fixtures such as toilets, sinks, tiles and lighting that can withstand daily use and moisture in the bathroom.
- Ventilation: Ensure that the bathroom has proper ventilation to prevent mold growth and maintain air quality.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for the remodel that includes all the necessary fixtures, materials and labor costs.
- Aesthetic preferences: Consider personal style and preferences when selecting color schemes, patterns and accessories to enhance the overall look and feel of the bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Co-op City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Co-op City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Co-op City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Co-op CitySmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Find A Good General ContractorIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement11 Penny Tile Design IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxUtopiaFresh MeadowsHoward BeachPelham Gardens