The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Consider the overall size and layout of the bathroom to determine what changes will make the most impact
- Choose durable and water-resistant materials for the walls, floors, and fixtures to ensure longevity and prevent water damage
- Think about the style and aesthetic you want to achieve and choose materials, colors, and fixtures that align with that vision
- Consider the practicality of adding certain features, such as a bathtub or vanity, and ensure they will fit comfortably within the space
- Work with a reputable contractor who has experience in bathroom remodels to ensure the project is completed safely and efficiently
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Olinville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Olinville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Olinville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Olinville10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?7 White Shower Tile Ideas8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way