Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Throgs Neck
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: The layout of your bathroom should be practical and functional. Consider the placement of your sink, toilet, shower, and bathtub.
- Storage: Make sure there is enough storage space in your bathroom. This can be achieved by adding cabinets, shelves, or a medicine cabinet.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is important in a bathroom. It can be achieved with task lighting, ambient lighting, and accent lighting.
- Style: Choose a style that fits your personal taste and matches the rest of your home. Popular styles include modern, traditional, and transitional.
- Budget: Determine how much you are willing to spend on your bathroom remodel. This will help you prioritize and make decisions on what changes to make.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Throgs Neck
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Throgs Neck
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Throgs Neck
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Throgs NeckExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower7 White Shower Tile IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors