Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Bedford Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Choose a modern design style - Contemporary bathroom remodels often feature minimalist designs, clean lines, and simple color schemes. Make sure the design style you choose is sleek, simple, and functional.
- Select high-quality materials - To give your contemporary bathroom a luxurious feel, consider incorporating high-quality materials like marble, granite, or polished concrete. These materials will not only add to the aesthetics of your bathroom but also resist wear and tear over time.
- Upgrade your faucets and fixtures - Contemporary bathroom remodels often include stylish and minimalist faucets, showerheads, and other fixtures. Consider upgrading to fixtures that match the design style you've chosen to give your bathroom a cohesive look.
- Focus on lighting - Contemporary bathrooms often feature bright lighting that highlights the clean lines and modern design. Consider installing recessed lighting or pendant lights to add depth and dimension to your bathroom.
- Maximize storage space - To keep your contemporary bathroom clutter-free, maximize the storage space by incorporating built-in shelving, vanity cabinets, or wall-mounted storage units. These storage options will keep your bathroom organized and functional.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bedford Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bedford Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bedford Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bedford ParkWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Flat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?New Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Design Build Firms Vs General Contractors11 Penny Tile Design IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint Colors