Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Claremont Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Consider the overall design aesthetic you want to achieve and choose fixtures, materials, and colors that align with that vision.
- Think about the functionality of the space and how you can maximize storage and make the most of the available square footage.
- Consider incorporating energy-efficient features and sustainable materials to minimize the environmental impact of your renovation.
- Ensure that the plumbing and electrical systems are up-to-date and can accommodate any changes you want to make.
- Work with a professional contractor who has experience in contemporary bathroom design to ensure that your project is completed efficiently and to a high standard.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Claremont Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Claremont Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Claremont Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Claremont VillageHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Find A Good General Contractor11 Penny Tile Design Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWhere To Stay During Your RemodelWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Who To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxRego ParkMorningside HeightsOcean HillEast Elmhurst