Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Morris Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Decide on the layout of the bathroom and make the best use of available space. It is important to consider the placement of fixtures and fittings such as the toilet, sink, shower, and bathtub to maximize space and enhance functionality.
- Lighting: Lighting plays a crucial role in creating a contemporary bathroom. Incorporate a mix of task lighting, ambient lighting, and accent lighting to create a well-lit and inviting space.
- Materials: Consider using high-quality materials that are both durable and beautiful. Popular contemporary bathroom materials include ceramic, stone, glass, and metal.
- Color Palette: Choose a color palette that suits your personal style and creates a sense of harmony in the bathroom. Classic contemporary colors include black, white, gray, and earthy tones.
- Storage: Contemporary bathrooms often feature minimalist designs with ample storage space. Optimize storage by using built-in cabinets, floating shelves, and wall-mounted storage solutions.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Morris Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Morris Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Morris Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Morris ParkTips on a Wood Floor BathroomWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Who To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel7 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design