Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Mount Hope
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Consider the overall layout of the bathroom and how it can be maximized for functional use while still maintaining a contemporary aesthetic.
- Choose modern fixtures and finishes such as chrome or brushed nickel faucets and handles, sleek and simple toilets, and frameless glass shower enclosures.
- Lighting is key in a contemporary bathroom remodel - choose LED lights or recessed lighting for a clean and modern look.
- Add bold pops of color or unique textures in small ways, such as with a colorful accent wall or a statement piece of artwork or decor.
- Think about sustainability and eco-friendly options for materials and products, such as low-flow toilets and shower heads, or using recycled glass or reclaimed wood for accent pieces.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mount Hope
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mount Hope
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mount Hope
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mount HopeIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelPopular Bathroom Paint Colors
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxWeeksvilleHigh BridgeRavenswoodEast Flatbush