Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Port Morris
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Design Style: Consider the overall design style that you want for your bathroom remodel. Is it modern, minimalist, or industrial? This will set the tone for the whole project.
- Color Scheme: Set a color scheme for your bathroom remodel. Consider the colors of the tiles, walls, and fixtures. Neutral colors are always a good option for a contemporary look.
- Layout: Assess the current layout of your bathroom and determine if it needs to be changed. Think about how you can optimize the space and improve functionality.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important element of any bathroom remodel. Consider natural light sources as well as artificial lighting options such as task lighting for the vanity area.
- Finishes: Choose finishes for your bathroom remodel that are consistent with the contemporary style. Matte finishes, brushed nickel, and chrome are good options for a modern design.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Port Morris
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Port Morris
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Port Morris
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Port MorrisBest Bathroom Paint FinishesIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxWeeksvilleJackson HeightsSpuyten DuyvilPaerdegat Basin