Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Throgs Neck
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Space: Consider the size of the bathroom and how to make the most of the available space, perhaps by adding storage or creating a more open layout.
- Style: Think about the desired style for the bathroom, whether it be modern, minimalist or eclectic, and choose fixtures, tiles, and accessories that complement that style.
- Functionality: Make sure that the new bathroom design takes into account how the space will be used, including the number of occupants, the need for privacy, and accessibility considerations.
- Budget: Determine how much can be spent on the remodel, and prioritize upgrades that will make the biggest impact, such as a new shower or updated vanity.
- Labor: Decide whether to work with a professional contractor or to go the DIY route, being mindful of the level of skill required for various aspects of the remodel, such as plumbing or electrical work.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Throgs Neck
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Throgs Neck
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Throgs Neck
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Throgs NeckHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom7 Modern Backsplash IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City7 White Shower Tile Ideas