Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Wakefield
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Consider the size and layout of your bathroom before deciding on new fixtures and fittings.
- Think carefully about the style and color scheme you want to achieve, and choose materials and finishes that complement each other.
- Make sure to incorporate plenty of storage solutions to keep your bathroom clutter-free and organized.
- Ensure that your lighting is both functional and stylish, with a mix of overhead and task lighting to create the right atmosphere.
- Don't forget about the importance of ventilation, and make sure to install an effective extractor fan to prevent mold and mildew from forming in your bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Wakefield
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Wakefield
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Wakefield
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WakefieldTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationBest Bathroom Paint Finishes
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your Remodel10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxCountry ClubKingsbridgeInwoodSoundview