Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Woodlawn
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Functionality: Determine your needs and priorities for the bathroom, such as the number of people using it, storage requirements, and fixtures needed.
- Style: Choose a contemporary design that reflects your personal taste and complements the rest of your home's decor.
- Lighting: Consider adding task lighting, ambient lighting, and accent lighting to create a warm and inviting ambiance.
- Maintenance: Opt for materials that are durable, easy to clean, and resistant to moisture and stains.
- Budget: Decide on your budget and stick to it, taking into account the cost of materials, labor, and any unforeseen expenses.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Woodlawn
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Woodlawn
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Woodlawn
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Woodlawn7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Best Bathroom Paint FinishesTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikeA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxRiverdaleJackson HeightsPelham ParkwayKingsbridge