Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Bedford Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of the kitchen and the placement of appliances, countertops, and cabinets to optimize space and functionality.
- Color scheme: Choose a neutral or bold color scheme that complements the overall design of the home and reflects your personal style.
- Lighting: Invest in both natural and artificial lighting sources to brighten up the space and create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials such as quartz or granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and durable flooring to ensure longevity and easy maintenance.
- Smart technology: Incorporate smart appliances and gadgets such as voice-controlled assistants and touchless faucets to create a more efficient and convenient kitchen experience.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bedford Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bedford Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bedford Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bedford ParkWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also LikeAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxBelmontNorth CoronaWilliamsbridgeSouth Corona