Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Concourse Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the kitchen carefully. A contemporary kitchen should have an open floor plan, with plenty of space for movement and socializing.
- Cabinetry: Choose cabinetry that is sleek and modern. Think about high-gloss finishes, clean lines, and geometric shapes.
- Countertops: For a contemporary kitchen, consider using materials like granite, marble, or quartz. These materials are durable and long-lasting, and they add an upscale, modern feel to the space.
- Lighting: Strategically placed lighting is essential for a contemporary kitchen. Think about incorporating recessed lighting or pendant lights, and consider adding under-cabinet lighting to highlight your countertops and backsplash.
- Appliances: In a contemporary kitchen, your appliances should be sleek and modern. Consider stainless steel finishes, and look for appliances with clean lines and simple controls.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Concourse Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Concourse Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Concourse Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Concourse VillageTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasWhere To Stay During Your RemodelIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Pick A General ContractorFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas