Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Morris Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow and functionality of the space. Incorporate an efficient work triangle with sufficient counter space.
- Materials: Choose modern, durable materials such as engineered stone or stainless steel for countertops and appliances.
- Color scheme: Opt for a neutral color palette with pops of color or textures for visual interest. Consider the overall color scheme of your home.
- Storage: Maximize storage options with custom cabinetry, pull-out drawers, and built-in appliances to streamline the look of the space.
- Lighting: Incorporate task lighting, under cabinet lighting, and pendant lights to create a warm, inviting atmosphere while highlighting the key features of the kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Morris Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Morris Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Morris Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Morris HeightsHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Find A Good General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxBergen BeachRugbyJackson HeightsTudor City