Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Pelham Gardens
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Prioritize functionality and efficiency. When remodeling a contemporary kitchen in Pelham Gardens, it’s important to ensure that the space functions efficiently, with everything easily accessible and in the right place. This should include ample storage space for kitchen equipment, utensils, and dishes, and a layout that supports cooking, preparation, and cleanup.
- Choose quality and durable materials. Contemporary design aesthetics often showcase sleek, clean lines and minimalist color schemes. When choosing materials, it’s essential to consider their durability, as well as how they’ll complement the overall design. Marble or quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and glossy cabinetry are popular options in contemporary kitchen design.
- Focus on lighting. Adequate lighting is crucial in any kitchen remodel, but contemporary designs often employ unique and creative lighting schemes. Recessed lighting, under-cabinet lights, and pendant lighting are popular options, and can be used to highlight specific features of the room.
- Incorporate technology. Smart home technology can be a great addition to a contemporary kitchen remodel. High-tech appliances, tech-friendly charging stations, and even voice-activated assistants can make the kitchen more functional, efficient, and enjoyable to use.
- Keep it streamlined. A contemporary kitchen design should be sleek and uncluttered. Be mindful of creating too many decorative elements or overloading the space with accessories. Keeping the design simple and streamlined will help create a clean and modern look that’s easy to maintain.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Pelham Gardens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Pelham Gardens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Pelham Gardens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Pelham GardensMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Where To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxWakefieldStarrett CityMarble HillBriarwood