Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Soundview
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Consider the size and layout of the kitchen. It's important to maximize the space available while maintaining functionality and flow.
- Choose contemporary materials and finishes that will complement the overall style of the home. White cabinetry, quartz countertops, and stainless steel appliances are popular choices.
- Think about your storage needs and incorporate solutions such as pull-out pantry shelves and organizers to keep the space clutter-free.
- Lighting is crucial in a contemporary kitchen remodel. Consider adding recessed lighting, pendant lights, and under-cabinet lighting to brighten up the space and create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Think about incorporating technology into your kitchen remodel, such as smart appliances and a built-in sound system.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Soundview
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Soundview
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Soundview
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in SoundviewHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also Like8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Find A Good General ContractorIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Flat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas