Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Throgs Neck
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the kitchen and how it affects functionality. Open floor plans are popular and can maximize space.
- Cabinetry: Select cabinets that are functional and stylish. Shaker style cabinets are currently popular and provide a sleek and minimalistic look.
- Countertops: Choose a countertop that is durable and easy to maintain. Granite and quartz are popular options for their durability and low maintenance needs.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can make a huge difference in the look and feel of a kitchen. Consider recessed lighting or pendant lights to add ambiance and functionality.
- Appliances: Research appliances before selecting them to ensure they fit the needs of the household. Stainless steel appliances are popular and add a modern touch.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Throgs Neck
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Throgs Neck
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Throgs Neck
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Throgs NeckMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Install An OvenHow To Pick A General ContractorTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement