Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in University Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the overall layout of your kitchen and how you want it to function. Do you need more counter space, storage, or seating? Make sure you have a clear idea of what you want before starting the remodel.
- Cabinetry: Choose cabinetry that complements the overall style of the kitchen. Sleek, modern cabinets are popular in contemporary designs. However, consider adding some wood accents for warmth and texture.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important element in any kitchen. For a contemporary design, consider adding recessed lighting, pendant lights, or a statement fixture. Make sure your lighting illuminates all areas of the kitchen, including the workspaces and cabinets.
- Appliances: Stainless steel appliances are a staple in contemporary designs. However, consider adding appliances that have unique features, such as a smart refrigerator or touchless faucet.
- Finishes: Choose finishes that complement each other and the overall style of the kitchen. Opt for sleek hardware, such as brushed nickel or chrome. Consider using tiles, quartz or marble for countertops and backsplashes.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near University Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near University Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in University Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in University HeightsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas11 Penny Tile Design IdeasBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023What to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops