Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Co-op City
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Set a budget for the project and plan out the scope of work to stay within that budget.
- Consider the layout and functionality of the space. You may want to make changes like adding storage or repositioning fixtures.
- Choose durable and easy-to-maintain materials like ceramic tile, porcelain, or quartz for surfaces like floors, walls, and countertops.
- Opt for energy-efficient lighting and fixtures to save on utility bills.
- Hire a professional contractor to ensure the remodel is code-compliant and completed safely and efficiently.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Co-op City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Co-op City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Co-op City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Co-op CityHow To Pick A General ContractorMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
You Might Also LikeWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Ideas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomTips on a Wood Floor BathroomA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxEast TremontLefrak CityParkchesterOlinville