The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout and functionality: Determine if the current layout works for your needs and if any changes need to be made to improve functionality.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel and make a plan to stick to it, including deciding which features or materials are most important to you.
- Style and design: Choose a style and design for the bathroom that fits your personal taste and complements the rest of your home.
- Materials and fixtures: Select high-quality materials and fixtures that will stand up to daily use and enhance the overall look and feel of the space.
- Lighting and ventilation: Ensure that the bathroom has adequate lighting and ventilation, as these are critical elements that contribute to the overall comfort and functionality of the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Kingsbridge
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Kingsbridge
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Kingsbridge
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in KingsbridgeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceBest Bathroom Paint Finishes