The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Consider the budget you have for the remodel and prioritize the changes you want to make based on that.
- Measure your bathroom to ensure that the new fixtures and materials you choose will fit properly.
- Choose durable and easy-to-maintain materials like porcelain or ceramic tiles for the floors and walls.
- Upgrade your lighting by choosing energy-efficient fixtures that will brighten up the space.
- Update your bathroom fixtures like the sink, toilet, and showerhead to give the space a fresh look and improved functionality.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Norwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Norwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Norwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in NorwoodWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Best Bathroom Paint FinishesDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way