Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Pelham Parkway
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Define your budget and stick to it. Determine what needs to be replaced or updated and prioritize accordingly.
- Consider the layout and functionality of the bathroom. Think about how you use the space and what changes would improve the flow and efficiency.
- Choose the right materials that fit your style and budget. Select materials that are easy to maintain, durable and moisture-resistant.
- Think about lighting and ventilation. Evaluate the existing lighting and make sure it is adequate for your needs. It's important to have proper ventilation to avoid moisture problems.
- Hire a reliable contractor. Look for a contractor with experience in bathroom remodels and a good reputation. Get references and ask for a detailed contract that outlines the scope of work, timeline and payment schedule.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Pelham Parkway
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Pelham Parkway
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Pelham Parkway
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Pelham ParkwayWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Best Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxNorwoodMaspethForest HillsKew Gardens