The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of your bathroom and how you can make the best use of the space. If you need more storage, consider adding cabinets or shelves.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in the bathroom. Consider adding a combination of overhead lighting and task lighting around the mirror to ensure ample light for grooming tasks.
- Fixtures: Upgrading your fixtures is an easy way to give your bathroom a facelift. Look for sleek and modern designs for a contemporary look.
- Color scheme: Choose a color scheme that works with your existing fixtures and tiles. Neutral colors like white or beige can give your bathroom a timeless look, while bolder colors like blue or green can add a pop of personality.
- Flooring: Choose flooring that is durable and easy to clean. Tiles are a popular choice for the bathroom because they are moisture-resistant and come in a wide variety of styles and colors.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Throgs Neck
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Throgs Neck
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Throgs Neck
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Throgs NeckMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Tips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City