Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in University Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Budget: Prioritize your expenses and stick to your budget. Identify the essentials that must be updated first, like the faucets, showerheads, or lighting fixtures.
- Functionality: Space is at a premium, so it’s essential to make the most out of every inch. Make sure that the vanity, toilet, and shower/tub combo are strategically placed to maximize floor area.
- Color scheme and décor: A new coat of paint or a bold wallpaper can do wonders for a dull bathroom. Choose a color scheme that is pleasing to the eye and complements your fixtures.
- Lighting: A well-lit bathroom can create a welcoming and relaxing ambiance, especially if you’re considering taking long baths. Invest in proper lighting fixtures such as LED or fluorescent bulbs and sconces.
- Storage: Cluttered bathrooms are not conducive to relaxation. Consider smart storage solutions, such as built-in shelving, medicine cabinets, and storage baskets.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near University Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near University Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in University Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in University HeightsNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Best Bathroom Paint Finishes
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxMorrisaniaFlatlandsMount HopeInwood