Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Morris Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Define the scope of the project: Before starting a kitchen remodel, be clear about what needs to be changed, and how much the budget is. Determine what parts of the space you want to focus on, whether it's new countertops, cabinets, floors, or appliances.
- Think about the layout: Consider how to improve the existing layout of the kitchen, whether it's making the space more open and accessible, or adding more counter and storage space. Think about how to maximize the functionality of the kitchen while making it aesthetically pleasing.
- Choose the right materials: From cabinets to countertops, choosing the right materials for the kitchen remodel is crucial. Look for durable and easy-to-clean materials that fit within the budget, and be sure to factor in the installation and maintenance costs as well.
- Light it up: Good lighting is essential in any kitchen, whether it's natural lighting or artificial. Consider adding extra lighting fixtures, such as under-cabinet lights, to brighten up the space and add a more modern look.
- Get professional help: While it's possible to do a kitchen remodel on a DIY basis, hiring a professional contractor can save you time, money, and ensure that the final outcome meets all necessary codes and regulations. Be sure to get several quotes from licensed and insured professionals before making a final decision.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Morris Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Morris Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Morris Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Morris HeightsTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?What To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also Like7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Pick A General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxUniversity HeightsHigh BridgeUpper West SideRemsen Village