Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Pelham Bay
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Consider your budget - Determine how much you can afford to spend on your kitchen remodel and plan accordingly.
- Layout and design - Think about how you want your kitchen to look and function. Consider the placement of appliances, storage, and workspaces.
- Materials - Choose high-quality materials that are durable and easy to maintain. This may include cabinets, countertops, flooring, and appliances.
- Lighting - Make sure your kitchen is well-lit, both for functionality and aesthetics. Consider adding task lighting, under-cabinet lighting, and pendant lights.
- Hiring a professional - Consider working with a contractor or designer who has experience in kitchen remodeling. They can help you with the planning, design, and execution of your project.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Pelham Bay
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Pelham Bay
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Pelham Bay
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Pelham BayMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
You Might Also LikeFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Install An OvenNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxLindenwoodWoodlawnNorth CoronaForest Hills