Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Woodlawn
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Think about your budget and prioritize your needs to stay within it.
- Consider the layout of your kitchen and how you can optimize the space for better functionality.
- Choose practical materials that are both durable and easy to clean, such as granite or quartz for countertops.
- Decide on a color scheme that complements your home's overall aesthetic, and choose colors that make the space seem larger and brighter.
- Add storage solutions, such as cabinets with pull-out shelves or a pantry, to help keep your kitchen organized and clutter-free.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Woodlawn
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Woodlawn
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Woodlawn
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Woodlawn11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Install An OvenCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets