Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Claremont Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider the size of the kitchen, the appliances you want to include, and the flow of movement. A functional and practical layout will make your kitchen more efficient and enjoyable to cook in.
- Materials: Choose durable and easy-to-maintain materials that fit the farmhouse style. Wood, stone, and antique ceramic tiles are some popular options.
- Colors: Stick to a neutral color palette with warm and earthy tones such as beige, cream, white, and light blue. Accent with natural wood tones and black or brass hardware.
- Lighting: Make the most of natural light and include plenty of artificial lighting for cooking and ambiance. Pendant lights, chandeliers, and under-cabinet lighting will add charm and practicality.
- Storage: Farmhouse kitchens are known for their abundant storage options. Consider built-in cabinets, open shelves, hanging pots and pans, and a pantry. Think about how you will store your dishes, appliances, and food items to keep your kitchen organized and clutter-free.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Claremont Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Claremont Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Claremont Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Claremont VillageWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?New Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Try this Simple General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Install An OvenBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxConcourse VillageGlendaleConcourseWingate