Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Country Club
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Preserve the rustic charm: The key to a successful farmhouse kitchen remodel is to incorporate rustic elements that add warmth and character. Consider using reclaimed wood and brick for flooring and backsplashes, and choose distressed or vintage-style cabinets and fixtures.
- Functionality is key: Farmhouse kitchens are known for being practical and functional. Make sure your remodel incorporates enough counter space, storage, and appropriate lighting. Consider adding a farmhouse-style sink and a large island with seating for family and guests.
- Add modern touches: While you want to preserve the traditional farmhouse look, adding modern touches can make the space more functional and efficient. Consider updating appliances with energy-efficient models, and add technology-friendly features like charging stations or built-in speakers.
- Choose the right color scheme: The colors you choose for your farmhouse kitchen should complement the rustic elements you incorporate. Consider warm, neutral tones like beige, taupe, and cream, or traditional farmhouse colors like sage green or navy blue.
- Consider the flow of the space: A farmhouse kitchen should feel open and inviting. If possible, consider knocking down walls to create an open-concept layout or adding windows to let in natural light. Pay attention to the flow of the space to ensure it's easy to navigate and conducive to cooking and entertaining.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Country Club
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Country Club
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Country Club
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Country ClubHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayTips on a Wood Floor BathroomProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Find A Good General ContractorIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxEast ElmhurstWoodlawnGlendaleHolliswood