The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow and arrangement of the kitchen to optimize functionality and efficiency. The farmhouse style typically features an open layout with ample counter space and storage options.
- Materials: Choose durable, high-quality materials that fit the rustic aesthetic of a farmhouse kitchen. This could include wood floors, butcher block countertops, and textured backsplashes.
- Color scheme: Stick with a neutral color palette, such as white or cream, to achieve the classic farmhouse look. Consider incorporating pops of color through decor and accessories.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is crucial in any kitchen, and the farmhouse style often features pendant and chandelier lighting with a vintage or industrial feel.
- Accessories: From rustic farmhouse sinks to vintage-inspired hardware, there are many accessories that can complete the look of a farmhouse kitchen. Choose pieces that complement your style while also serving a functional purpose.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Longwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Longwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Longwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in LongwoodTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Where To Stay During Your RemodelIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General Contractor8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops