Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Melrose
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Assess your needs: Before starting a farmhouse kitchen remodel project in Melrose, The Bronx, think about what you need out of the kitchen space. Will you be cooking a lot or entertaining often? Make sure you have enough storage space, counter space, and seating for your family and guests.
- Incorporate farmhouse design elements: The farmhouse kitchen design is all about simplicity, rustic charm, and warmth. From natural wood finishes and shaker cabinets to apron or farmhouse sinks and open shelves, there are several design elements unique to the farmhouse style that you can incorporate into your remodel.
- Choose the right color scheme: The color scheme of your farmhouse kitchen will set the tone for the rest of the remodel. Consider using neutral colors like white, cream, beige, or grey for a classic farmhouse look. You can also add pops of color with accessories, like vintage or copper cookware and green plants.
- Upgrade your appliances: A farmhouse kitchen remodel is the perfect time to upgrade your appliances. Consider energy-efficient models that are both functional and stylish, like a stainless steel fridge or gas range.
- Work with a reputable contractor: A successful farmhouse kitchen remodel project in Melrose, The Bronx requires working with a reputable contractor who has experience in this style of design. Do your research, ask for references, and check online reviews before hiring a contractor to ensure the best results.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Melrose
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Melrose
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Melrose
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MelroseMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxNew LotsLongwoodGerritsen BeachOlinville