Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Pelham Bay
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Choose a design style that fits the overall aesthetic of your home and the Pelham Bay area, such as classic farmhouse or modern rustic.
- Select durable and functional materials that are easy to clean and maintain, such as hardwood flooring, quartz or granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances.
- Maximize storage space by incorporating custom cabinetry and shelving, as well as implementing smart storage solutions such as pull-out drawers, lazy Susans, and pantry organizers.
- Think about lighting and ventilation in your kitchen, as natural light and proper ventilation can make a big difference in the functionality and comfort of the space. Consider adding skylights, windows, or a range hood to improve lighting and air flow.
- Invest in high-quality fixtures and hardware, such as faucets, knobs, and pulls, that not only complement your design style but also provide long-lasting durability and functionality.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Pelham Bay
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Pelham Bay
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Pelham Bay
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Pelham BayWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxDowntown FlushingPelham GardensPelham ParkwayBedford Park