Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Riverdale
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Choose the right materials: Consider using natural and durable materials like wood, stone, and metal to create a rustic farmhouse look.
- Focus on functionality: A farmhouse kitchen should not only look good but also be practical. Make sure to incorporate enough counter space, storage, and appliances to meet your needs.
- Plan the layout carefully: The layout of your kitchen will impact how easy it is to cook and socialize. Consider adding an island, incorporating an open floor plan, or using a U-shaped or L-shaped layout.
- Use the right colors: Farmhouse kitchens often feature muted, earthy tones like beige, brown, and gray. Accents in warm colors like red, orange, and yellow can also be added to create a cozy and inviting look.
- Don't forget the details: Small details like cabinet hardware, lighting fixtures, and backsplash can make a big difference in the overall look and feel of your kitchen. Choose pieces that complement your farmhouse style.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Riverdale
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Riverdale
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Riverdale
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in RiverdaleBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxTurtle BayHunters PointPort MorrisWingate