Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Throgs Neck
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout - Consider the kitchen's layout and functionality while planning the remodel. The kitchen should be designed in such a way that it has space for cooking, dining, and storage. Additionally, you should ensure that the design allows for easy movement within the kitchen area.
- Material - The material selection is an important factor to consider when doing a farmhouse kitchen remodel. Go for durable, easy-to-clean materials that will withstand the test of time. Some popular materials for farmhouse kitchens include wood, stone, brick, and stainless steel.
- Lighting - Proper lighting can make a big difference in the functionality and aesthetics of a kitchen. You should consider adding sources of natural light like large windows or skylights for a bright and airy feel. Additionally, you should incorporate task lighting such as under-cabinet lights and pendant lights for specific work areas in the kitchen.
- Color Scheme - The color scheme chosen for the kitchen remodel should reflect the farmhouse aesthetic. Consider using neutral colors like beige, cream, and gray, complemented by vibrant pops of color like rustic red, navy blue, or sage green. Additionally, opting for natural wood finishes will enhance the farmhouse charm of the kitchen.
- Storage - The kitchen remodel should incorporate ample storage space for kitchen essentials such as dishes, utensils, and appliances. You can add cabinets, open shelving, or a pantry to store items and keep the kitchen organized. Consider incorporating unique storage solutions that reflect the farmhouse aesthetic, such as a built-in hutch or rustic open shelving made from reclaimed wood.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Throgs Neck
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Throgs Neck
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Throgs Neck
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Throgs Neck7 Modern Backsplash Ideas10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023What Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What is a Modern Kitchen Design?Where To Stay During Your Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxWoodlawnParkchesterCo-op CityJamaica Estates