The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how it can be optimized for functionality and efficiency. This may include repositioning appliances or adding additional counter space.
- Storage: Evaluate your storage needs and potential solutions for maximizing space. This may include custom cabinetry, built-in shelving, or utilizing vertical storage space.
- Lighting: Determine the type of lighting that would work best in your kitchen, such as overhead lighting, under-cabinet lighting, or pendant lighting. Adequate lighting can enhance both function and aesthetics.
- Materials: Choose durable and easy-to-clean materials for surfaces such as countertops and flooring. Consider factors such as maintenance requirements, color scheme, and overall style.
- Budget: Determine a realistic budget for your kitchen remodel and prioritize essential upgrades. Plan for unexpected expenses and factor in any additional costs such as permits or contractor fees.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Edgewater Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Edgewater Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Edgewater Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Edgewater ParkHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
You Might Also LikeNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement