Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Hunts Point
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and whether it is functional. Decide on a new layout or modifications to improve usability.
- Appliances: Choose appliances that will fit your needs and budget. Consider energy efficiency and style to match your kitchen design.
- Cabinets and Countertops: Evaluate your cabinets and countertops and decide if they need to be replaced or refinished. Choose materials and styles that match your kitchen design and budget.
- Lighting: Plan for proper lighting to enhance the functionality and ambiance of your kitchen. Consider task lighting for work areas and accent lighting for decor.
- Budget: Determine your budget and prioritize your kitchen remodel goals. Consider the return on investment for your improvements.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Hunts Point
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Hunts Point
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Hunts Point
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Hunts PointCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikeSmall House Mini Kitchen Design7 Modern Backsplash Ideas8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Pick A General ContractorTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement