Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Longwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how you want it to function. Consider the placement of appliances, storage, and countertops to ensure maximum efficiency and ease of use.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel before starting the project. Set a realistic budget and stick to it to avoid overspending.
- Style: Choose a style for your kitchen that reflects your personal taste and complements the rest of your home. Consider the colors, materials, and finishes for cabinets, countertops, and flooring.
- Lighting: Lighting is a crucial aspect of any kitchen remodel. Consider both natural and artificial lighting to provide adequate illumination for cooking and entertaining.
- Energy Efficiency: Consider incorporating energy-efficient appliances, lighting, and materials into your kitchen remodel to save on energy costs and reduce your carbon footprint.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Longwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Longwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Longwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in LongwoodCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsBest Bathroom Paint FinishesExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
You Might Also LikeFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxParkchesterSteinwayWingateMorrisania