Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Morris Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the functionality and flow of your kitchen layout. Think about how you move around the space and consider adding a center island or changing the location of appliances to improve efficiency.
- Storage: Adequate storage is essential in any kitchen remodel. Assess your current storage needs and think about how you can maximize cabinet and pantry space. Consider adding pull-out drawers or upgrading to a walk-in pantry.
- Lighting: Lighting can make a big impact on the look and feel of your kitchen. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting or pendant lights above the island to enhance the overall ambiance of the space.
- Materials: Choose durable and easy-to-clean materials for your countertops, backsplash, and flooring. Consider materials like quartz or granite for your countertops and tile or wood for your floors.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for your kitchen remodel and work with a professional to prioritize your needs and wants. Consider factors like the cost of materials, labor, and any necessary permits when setting your budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Morris Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Morris Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Morris Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Morris ParkFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Try this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets7 Modern Backsplash IdeasBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls