Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Norwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Consider the layout: Think about how the kitchen flows and how easy it is to move around. Ensure that the work triangle (sink, stove, and refrigerator) is efficient and allows for easy food prep and cooking.
- Style and design: Choose a design and style that complements the rest of your home’s decor. Opt for a timeless design that won’t look outdated in a few years.
- Storage: Determine your storage needs and plan for enough cabinets, drawers, and shelving to accommodate your cooking equipment, pantry items, and dishes.
- Lighting: Ensure the kitchen has adequate lighting, including task lighting for food prep areas, ambient lighting for a warm and welcoming atmosphere, and natural light sources if possible.
- Appliances: Choose energy-efficient appliances that fit your needs and style preferences. Consider the type of cooking you do regularly and select appliances that can handle those tasks efficiently.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Norwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Norwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Norwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Norwood11 Penny Tile Design IdeasKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor
You Might Also LikeKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Install An OvenWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxMorrisaniaCanarsieUnionportPelham Bay