The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and how you want to improve it. This includes the placement of appliances, cabinets, and countertops.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel and prioritize where you want to allocate your funds, such as new appliances, flooring, or custom cabinets.
- Style: Choose a design style that reflects your personal taste and complements the rest of your home decor. Popular options include modern, farmhouse, and traditional.
- Functionality: Think about how you use your kitchen on a daily basis and what improvements would make it more functional. This could include adding a pantry or a larger island for food prep.
- Professional Help: Consider hiring a professional contractor or designer to help with the remodel. They can offer expertise on design, materials, and construction, and ensure the project is completed efficiently and safely.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Schuylerville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Schuylerville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Schuylerville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in SchuylervilleDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomPopular Bathroom Paint Colors
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas