Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Soundview
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Size and layout: Consider the size and layout of your kitchen, as this will impact the overall design and functionality of the space. You should think about how often you cook and entertain, as well as the number of people that typically use the kitchen at once.
- Style and design: When choosing a style and design for your kitchen, consider the existing décor and architecture of your home. For example, if you have a traditional home, a modern, sleek design may not fit in well. You should also think about the functionality of the space, as well as your personal preferences when it comes to color schemes, materials, and finishes.
- Appliances and fixtures: When choosing appliances and fixtures for your kitchen, consider your budget, the overall design of the space, and your cooking needs. You should also make sure that the appliances and fixtures are energy-efficient and easy to use.
- Storage and organization: Good storage and organization are essential for a functional kitchen. Consider how much storage space you will need for food, dishes, cookware, and other kitchen items. You should also think about the best ways to organize these items so that they are easy to access and use.
- Lighting and ventilation: Lighting and ventilation are often overlooked when remodeling a kitchen, but they are important factors to consider. Good lighting can make a huge difference in the overall look and feel of the space, while proper ventilation can help to minimize cooking smells and moisture buildup.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Soundview
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Soundview
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Soundview
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in SoundviewPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhere To Stay During Your Remodel7 Modern Backsplash IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxClaremont VillageStarrett CityPelham ParkwayMorris Park