Guide to a kitchen Remodel in West Farms
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and determine if it meets your needs. If not, think about how you can reorganize the space to make it more functional.
- Storage: Determine how much storage you need and where it would be most convenient. Cabinets, shelves, and pantry space are all potential storage solutions.
- Appliances: Consider which appliances you will need in your new kitchen and make sure there is enough space to accommodate them. Think about energy efficiency and any special features you may want.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important aspect of any kitchen. Consider adding task lighting under cabinets and overhead lights for general illumination.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable, easy to clean, and fit your style. Cabinets, countertops, and flooring are all important decisions to make when remodeling a kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near West Farms
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near West Farms
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in West Farms
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in West FarmsDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Find A Good General Contractor11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space
You Might Also LikeAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets7 Modern Backsplash IdeasWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxMount HopeWakefieldRidgewoodKingsbridge