Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Claremont Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Plumbing and Electrical Considerations: Before starting any major remodel, it is essential to consider the existing plumbing and electrical systems. Upgrading both of these systems could be necessary to accommodate new features and fixtures in your new bathroom design.
- Bathroom Layout: Consider the overall layout and design of your new bathroom. Will you be installing a separate bathtub and a shower, or do you prefer a combination of both? Will you be adding new fixtures such as a dual sink or a toilet as a partition wall?
- Storage and Functionality: Make sure to consider the storage and functionality of your new bathroom. Think about where you will store towels, toiletries, and other necessities. Will you have enough ventilation with the addition of new fixtures?
- Budgeting: Renovating a bathroom can be a costly endeavor, so it is important to set a realistic budget. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any other expenses that may arise during the renovation process.
- Hire the right contractor: Finding the right contractor for your large bathroom remodel is crucial. Look for a licensed and insured contractor with experience in bathroom remodeling. Read reviews and check references to ensure they have a good reputation and track record.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Claremont Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Claremont Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Claremont Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Claremont VillageWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Where To Stay During Your RemodelKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Flat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
You Might Also LikeExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Pick A General Contractor