The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Determine the best layout for your bathroom, taking into account the size and shape of the space, the location of existing plumbing and electrical outlets, and your personal preferences for the placement of fixtures.
- Functionality: Consider how you will use your bathroom and what features you need to make it more functional, such as a larger shower, a double vanity, or additional storage space.
- Style: Choose a style that fits with the overall design of your home, while also reflecting your personal taste. Focus on timeless materials and colors that will not quickly go out of style.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for your bathroom remodel and stick to it as much as possible. Prioritize the most important features and materials, and consider alternatives that may be more budget-friendly.
- Hiring a Contractor: Choose a reputable and experienced contractor who can help you plan and execute your bathroom remodel. Check references and ask for a detailed written estimate before starting any work.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Fieldston
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Fieldston
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Fieldston
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in FieldstonAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor7 White Shower Tile IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint Colors